We believe in supporting, encouraging, and guiding the well-being and growth of each child’s learning journey.
We will be a high-quality, community focused and sustainable early learning centre.
- To be an inclusive, nurturing, and empowering environment.
- To encourage and support ongoing learning and development for kaimahi.
- Internal Evaluation and reflection will support our continuous growth.
- Relationships between the kaimahi, tamariki, whānau and the wider community will be nurtured and strengthened.
- To be a healthy and sustainable centre.
What makes us special?
We allocate one primary teacher to each child and this teacher takes personal responsibility for the child’s overall well-being. It is a child's own special teacher that supports the child by forming a secure attachment, this bond is achieved by sharing loving and respectful care routines and ‘moments’. This allows for quicker, smoother, and more efficient communication between Early Impressions and parents. This enables prompt and appropriate responses to a child’s needs resulting in better experiences and developmental outcomes for the child.
Qualified and experienced offering high quality care and education for every child. Teachers engage in regular professional development to further enhance teaching and learning. Assessment, planning and evaluation is tailored to meet the needs and interests of every child.